erc-discuss

Re: [Erc-discuss] different faces with channel tracking

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: Re: [Erc-discuss] different faces with channel tracking
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:32:35 -0700

with the channel name is always the same, unless a highlight has been
set off. Is there a way to make the channel tracking module use one
face for one type of activity (joins, parts, kicks, topic changes,
etc) and another face for another type of activity (msgs, /me's)?

It used to work this way, but broke at some point and I haven't had
the time to try to figure it out. That being said, I'd love it if
someone else found the time to fix it. :)

Ted

--
Edward O'Connor