erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: Some questions on logging

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: Some questions on logging
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:49:30 +0200

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> I've tried to fix a tangential problem in a recent patch to the main
> development branch. Let me know whether this particular problem is
> also fixed now.

Did you apply the patch to the emacs-bundled version, too? I didn't see
any new commits in erc/ there, and the problem is still there. (2 hours
old checkout)

If not, I'll checkout erc's cvs version as soon as I find some
time. (That might be the next weekend.)

Bye,
Tassilo
--
"Emacs is not a development tool but a way of life."
     - David Kastrup in alt.religion.emacs -