equinox-general

[Equinox-general] galvanize vampire

From: Rosamond Polk
Subject: [Equinox-general] galvanize vampire
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:33:23 +0300

They are often some of the most visited pages.
What is missing, still, is more pioneers. This is one to watch.
" Well, yes, it is intuitive, once someone shows you how it works the first time.
I'm one of the biggest fans of bloggers.
What was bothering me was now something even deeper. It fits the wiki concept really well.
Today, I have a new approach.
Some even attribute ESP or other magical powers to the shuffle.
Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. We have some fun with the issue and try to teach some basics about metadata, help you avoid common metadata misconceptions, and offer some ways for you to deal with metadata issues a little better. Spend some time exploring this links and you'll become well-"edducated" about EDD. Do you start your day by visiting a bunch of blogs?
Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. We have some fun with the issue and try to teach some basics about metadata, help you avoid common metadata misconceptions, and offer some ways for you to deal with metadata issues a little better. It probably goes without saying that these would all be long posts.
Today, I have a new approach. Soon, action may follow. You can explore the technology later. Coming soon - a new public LexThink conference - watch for details.