equinox-general

[Equinox-general] drug addict

From: Bert Cherry
Subject: [Equinox-general] drug addict
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:12:01 +0200

I figured, no problem, I'll just hop on the internet and order a black iPod Nano dock. Will and everyone else just watched. We rode in Clarabell while Thomas pushed us down the track and then pulled us all back home again. His use of the phrase "you all" is incorrect as he appears to be lumping me in with the Minutemen of which I am not a member.
Tonight it was steaks and with the help of a little flare-up they had that extra-carcinogen goodness. This is one of those things, usually associated with Microsoft, that I just wonder. As a result, for Drew, this was the highlight of the day.
Steph and Lynette's roles definitely fall in the truth is stranger than fiction category. So, I figured, it was do-it-myself time.
They don't do the game justice as I wasn't able to get a good action screen shot while, at the same time, working the controller.
I'm beginning to wonder, what's the point? The update made improvements in a lot of places.
All and all, I enjoyed the film and I'd say its creators succeeded.
There's just something about grilling out yourself that makes the food all that more delicious. The first area in which Vimeo whips up on YouTube is availability of the video after upload. And, if I may say so myself. Too bad, I enjoy the entertainment.
I also took the opportunity to download a bunch of games for Drew and Will: A Bug's Life, Elmo's Letter Adventure and Number Journey, Tigger's Honey Hunt, Tom and Jerry and. Suffice it to say that all the various iPod forums are filled with complaints. Admittedly, not the best picture of Drew, but it was such a good picture of Will that I thought it worthy of sharing.
I figured, no problem, I'll just hop on the internet and order a black iPod Nano dock.
Next, I needed a controller.
However, no adapter was available locally and I was too impatient to wait a few days to get one by mail order.
To me the beautiful black Nano sitting in the white dock just doesn't look right. I searched and searched and found nothing.
We've tried all kinds of assorted rubs, marinades, and various combinations of seasonings, but nothing seems to beat good old salt and pepper for the best flavor.
He would have loved tonight's meal.