equinox-general

[Equinox-general] This is the time of your life

From: Sung Reyna
Subject: [Equinox-general] This is the time of your life
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:18:24 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://mercuryjanitorial.com

His need for her and his vulnerability to her screamed at him to back off, to
placate her while there was still time if indeed there still was — as a tribe
in one of -those Rider Haggard stories would have placated their goddess when
she was angry, by making sacrifice to her effigy.
He remembered the caption below the picture of Annie in her detainment cell,
the picture taken in the caesura between the end of the trial and the return of
the jury.
He could hear the steady, keen whine of the wind outside, and he had a sudden
image of her picking him up and throwing him over her solid shoulder, where he
would lie like a burlap sack slung over a stone wall, and taking him outside,
and heaving him into a snowdrift.