epsilon-doc

[epsilon-doc] paternal folk music

From: Leopold Andrews
Subject: [epsilon-doc] paternal folk music
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:13:00 +0300

The penny lay on the floor, serene, fateful,decisive. I might want ter putthe fangs inter you for twenty or so one er these days. Hed look on it if it was purple and had frogs in it.
He strolled in clinking the coins he had beentossing.
He had asmall piece of flat wood in his hand, on which were balanced twopennies.
Never before or since have I met a woman so divinelyconversationless.
By some outrageous whim of amalicious fate we subsequently won the rubber and she stayed with me.
Whatever are yougoing to buy me with all that money?
He flunghimself along like a thing gone mad.
How arewe to participate in this huge joke? Stanley must have been thinking on similar lines.
Dont forget that there aremore fish in the sea and quite a few pebbles left on the beach.
If you get one that looks as if it came fromthe Income Tax Department, put it down the same drain.
Do you think Id run away from that ignorant slob! I could see that Daisy was a smart, sensible woman. There was a loud knock on the door, and Stanley appeared. It is not my wish to be considered a cynic. Come and well watch the race,honey, she added, taking my arm. If there had been, it wouldhave been blabbed long ago.
I did not regard it so much as aclock, as something to look at. I took Steaks arm and moved off toward the betting-ring.
I took Steaks arm and moved off toward the betting-ring.
Seating myself on the opposite side of the table, Itwirled my thumbs while he perused the menu. I concluded that Dogsbody was the inebriated Mr. If there had been, it wouldhave been blabbed long ago. Besides, hes only a boy, really, isnt he? Dont forget that there aremore fish in the sea and quite a few pebbles left on the beach. He was born in a horse-trough andcarried round in a nose-bag when he was a child. Stand the confounded eggs on their edges for him, I added. And yet when I first saw him I didnt like him. Go to Castlereagh Street first, he directed.
Do you think Id run away from that ignorant slob!
It was the dreadful feeling of impending trouble thatperturbed me. Ignoring me, he leaned forward and spoke to the driver.