epsilon-doc

[epsilon-doc] Re: refnance it

From: Valda Klimas
Subject: [epsilon-doc] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 05:43:18 -0700

D q ea s r H k om o e O a wne z r,

Your c y re m di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV u VN r u ea k l e b st l at r e and want I t MM f EDI g ATE c l as p h to s m pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW w ER your monthly pa q ym a ent x s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea s ls b we have T g ODA r Y:

$ 4 c 90 , 00 t 0 a p s l q ow a k s 3 , 6 l 5 %
$ 3 t 70 , 0 d 00 a g s lo w w a z s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 2 u 50 , 0 i 00 a h s lo q w a b s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 2 o 00 , 0 h 00 a a s l p ow a a s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V w isi z t ou t r web s k it z e

Valda Klimas , A h ppr i ova t l M q ana g ge g r

might be. Been feeding none too well of late, I should guess. Killem,
I say, hissed a fourth; kill €˜em now and hang €˜em dead for a while.
Theyre dead now, Ill warrant, said the first.
That they are not. I saw one a-struggling just now. Just coming