epix-users

[ePiX-users] Color library, list changes

From: Andrew D. Hwang
Subject: [ePiX-users] Color library, list changes
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:23:50 -0500 (EST)

The color (sub-)library is now available on its own, though it's still wrapped in the ePiX namespace.

  http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang/epix/misc/libepixcolor.tar.bz2

There's also a factory function to create RGB colors from an int, so one can do "Color(0xffeeff);" etc. If this capability seems generally useful I'll add it to ePiX.

  http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang/epix/misc/html_color.tar.bz2

---

A few weeks ago, the lists started getting several spam posts daily. To reduce the amount of manual list administration resulting from non-members attempting to post, I've set a few filters on message headers. None are likely to affect legitimate posts; just don't mention cheap meds et. al. in the subject. :)

Andy

Andrew D. Hwang                 address@hidden
Department of Math and CS       http://mathcs.holycross.edu/~ahwang
College of the Holy Cross       (508) 793-2458 (Office: 320 Swords)
Worcester, MA, 01610-2395       (508) 793-3530 (fax)