epix-users

[ePiX-users] Plotting data on a log scale

From: Marcus D. Hanwell
Subject: [ePiX-users] Plotting data on a log scale
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:05:37 +0000

Hi,

Just started trying to use ePiX more seriously for plotting data to be used in
my thesis. I was hoping someone may know the answer to a couple of questions
regarding plotting data on a log axis. I need to have my y axis plotted on a
log scale, with scientific number notation, i.e. 1x10^-1. Is this possible
using ePiX?

Are there any tutorials about using ePiX to plot data? Are other people using
ePiX in a similar way already?

Thanks,

Marcus