Re : graph theory

From: Busser Alain
Subject: Re : graph theory
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:04:30 +0400

I have an example

A legend states that when Euler saw that he could not visit every bridge once, he went on the seventh bridge and let himself drown in the Pregel river. This gave him a solution for the seven bridges problem ;-)

Well with no it_life I would have a game which has no solution.

The states of the it_crack suggest an generalization of the eulerian paths: one would be allowed to pass a bridge 2 or 3 times (depending on the bridge)

Alain