Re: Release of Enigma 1.30-alpha

From: Fòram na Gàidhlig
Subject: Re: Release of Enigma 1.30-alpha
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 18:51:03 +0000

Thanks!

I have given it a quick spin on Linux and it seems to be working fine.
Need to brush up on my dexterity now!

Can you update the translation files on Transifex soon? It would also be
good if the strings were sorted by file occurrence rather than
alphabetically, to give translators some context.

Sgrìobh Andreas Lochmann na leanas 23/12/2020 aig 14:16: