Re: Question about City in Germany Where Enigma Was Developed

From: Bob Mandel
Subject: Re: Question about City in Germany Where Enigma Was Developed
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 09:33:55 -0700

Thanks--I am very aware of that--all I need is the name of the city in Germany where either Oxyd or Enigma was developed....

Thanks so much!

Bob

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 2:09 AM shadowphrogg32642342@gmail.com <shadowphrogg32642342@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your enquiry, however be advised that Enigma is a FLOSS remake of Dongleware's Oxyd (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxyd), its sequels and its predecessor Esprit.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 8:06 PM Bob Mandel <bobby.mand@gmail.com> wrote:
I am a former game editor and reviewer at The Adrenaline Vault, and am now a consultant at Gaming tribe.  I am creating a compendium of the best game developers in the world, and want to include the developers of the great game Enigma.  To do so, I need to know the city in Germany where the game was developed (or where Daniel Heck is located).

Thanks a lot!!!!

Take Care,

Bob
--