Re: Hello! :D

From: zygardecore
Subject: Re: Hello! :D
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:59:11 +1100

Thank you! I'm so glad you're still there, answering emails. Thanks for the advice, and thank you for being my childhood!

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019, 3:51 AM Daniel Heck <address@hidden> wrote:
Glad you're enjoying the game!

If you want to remix the theme, your best starting point study pentagonal_dreams.s3m by loading it in a "music tracker" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_tracker). Two popular such programs are OpenMPT (https://openmpt.org) and Schism Tracker (http://schismtracker.org/).

Andrew Sega still holds the copyrights to the song, so you may want to track him down (pun intended ;-) if you worry about the legal aspects of remixing it.

- Daniel