[Enigma-devel] Enigma for current Mac OS?

From: Roy McCoy
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma for current Mac OS?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 13:38:41 +0100

Hello. I sent the message below to the "Oxyd" Yahoo group but didn't receive an answer, so at Evane van Eijk's suggestion I'm posting it at mag-neut.net and nongnu.org. Again, thanks for any info.

*****

Hi Enigma people. My Mac laptop hasn't been synchronizing to my iPhone, and I've been told that this is likely because I have an older Mac OS on the laptop (10.9.5 Mavericks vs. current 10.11.3 El Capitan). One of the main reasons I haven't updated the OS is that Enigma doesn't work with the current one. I was getting ready to bite the bullet, update the OS and forget about playing Enigma anymore, but then I went back and started playing again, after which I decided to give up on synchronization for the time being and play Enigma for a while longer.

I may need to stay with Mavericks to keep my old Adobe software going, but am not sure about that and in any event am interested in whether there is any chance of Enigma's getting updated for El Capitan or not. Any info on this appreciated, thanks.

Roy McCoy
Rotterdam, NLĀ

*****