[Enigma-devel] small problem with the PiTFT

From: Busser Alain
Subject: [Enigma-devel] small problem with the PiTFT
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:09:11 +0400

Hello everyone

I tested enigma on a Raspberry Pi and it works well. Yet I installed a PiTFT
(like this but without the touchscreen: https://www.adafruit.com/products/1601 )

It is still possible to launch Enigma on such a screen, but the button which
would allow me to change the resolution of the screen is way below the mouse
and I can't change the resolution to 320x240. Is it possible to do it from the
console?

May I advise that next time the button which allows one to change the
resolution be on the upper left side of the screen?

When it is done I plan to send pictures

Alain