[Enigma-devel] 2player network game

From: Markus Braun
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 2player network game
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 00:36:43 +0200

Hello,

I've been enjoying your great game for years now, I just wanted to thank all developers and everyone involved in this game! :)

I know that there was a 2-player network mode planned for enigma. I could even find some mails on this mailinglist from 2006 concerning this topic!
Is it still on the list? Is anyone working on this feature? What's the current state of it? What has still to be done and what are the problems?

Keep up the good work!

with regards
Markus