[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Bell, Samantha
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 09:03:56 +0000

This may be the wrong contact address, but I couldn’t find anything else.  Is it possible to play Enigma on iPhone or iPad, and if not yet is it something you are planning to release later.  I played the old Oxyd and loved that and it would be great to play Enigma on iPad.

I really like the idea, similar to Kulla-di-Bulla, which I have just downloaded, unfortunately their “tips” are in German.

Samantha Bell

This message is being sent from a law firm and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

A list of the firm's principals will be provided to the recipient(s) of this email upon request. Cleary Gottlieb Steen &
Hamilton (Hong Kong) is affiliated with Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, a limited liability partnership registered
in New York.