[Enigma-devel] Enigma ones was my favourit game

From: The SteamBro
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma ones was my favourit game
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 20:22:52 +0100

So as you can read in my Title Enigma ones was one of my fav games of all time...

I have used version 1.01 for very long and thought that I have to Update my Game to 1.21...
I Updated and noticed that the game looks Like crapp now... The Title mellody ones Awsome and very good is now lame as fuck (I know you can change the Title Melody in the Options)...
So I started Playing and Noticed that the Hub and the Life Bar Totally Changed too....
The only good at the Update is that there are new Levels as I have played all of the Levels in 1.01...

Please is it Possible that i can have ver 1.21 that looks like ver. 1.01...

Please Respond Soon
Your xXSteamBroXx (Nico)