[Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.21-alpha

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.21-alpha
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:13:24 +0100

Dear authors, contributors, and friends,

we are happy to announce Enigma 1.21-alpha.
It features five new languages: Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Scottish-Gaelic, and Slovak; and updates
to most other languages, including a Russian
reference manual. We are deeply indebted to our
translators, and particularly to Michi, who coor-
dinated the switch of our translation system to
Transifex! Enigma 1.21-alpha further includes the
new levels of a whole year and some bug fixes.

We want to release Enigma 1.21 within four weeks.
1.21-alpha is a test version to identify problems
and bugs, and to get the compilation to MacOS
done. For this, we need your help, as you can
help with one of the following points:
 - Please search for bugs,
 - check the translations for typos, display
   problems, and missing strings,
 - try to create packages from the source,
 - and try to compile for MacOS.
You can answer us directly, or to the list, and
we will shortly open a forum topic for 1.21-alpha
on mag-heut.net. Thank you all very much in
advance!

You can find 1.21-alpha on Sourceforge:
  https://sourceforge.net/projects/enigma-game/files/Release%201.21-alpha/

The default warnings for installing a test version
apply; please save your scores and self-written
levels before you try to install Enigma 1.21-alpha.

Let's hunt some bugs!
The Enigma Team