[Enigma-devel] Switch from svn to git

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Switch from svn to git
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:55:23 +0200

Dear friends,

we are planning to switch the Enigma development
from an svn-repository to a git-repository after the
next release, which would be 1.21. We will provide
help on our homepage how to check-out from git.

git allows us to easily branch the development and
thereby eases long-term experiments with the code.
One example is to merge Daniel's OpenGL-patch
into one of these experimental branches to debug
it more easily, while still maintaining a stable trunk.

If switching to git creates problems with your own
setup, please state your problems or objections.

Best regards,
Andreas