[Enigma-devel] Enigma translation on transifex ‏

From: M. T.
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma translation on transifex ‏
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 23:37:05 +0200

Hi to everybody who is involved into the translating process of enigma - http://enigma.nongnu.org/

I created a project on transifex.com to collect all available translations for enigma. Further I uploaded all the translations found on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/HEAD/tree/trunk/po/

The Enigma page on transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/enigma/

You can check your status there because these are the latest files from the source.
If you prefer to use an external way in translating, you can still use it, transifex should make the translation process a little bit simpler. I will update the new files after they are uploaded to the source also to transifex.
So, everyone who want to upload his translation to the transifex system, should send me a feedback or a request in transifex.
You are welcome, I will add you as a translator or maintainer of your language. And if you spot any bugs or errors, so please contact me. Or if you have some questions.

Thanks for your attention
Michi