Re: [Enigma-devel] Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:06:30 +0100

Hello,

> I am student at Czech Technical University in Prague and I have
> subject Open source programming. Your game is very a very fun and
> interseting.

Thanks :-)

> I'd like to help you in the localization of Enigma to
> Czech language. I want to ask you if you agree with my proposal?

Yes, of course.

Are you familiar with the GNU gettext library [1] and its ".po" files?
This is the technical aspect of the project. We already have several
translation, the files for which are at ".../trunk/po/"
We will have to add a "cz.po" (I think) for you to fill with content.

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Gettext

-- Raoul