[Enigma-devel] Window mode bug

From: Héloïse DupontdeD
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Window mode bug
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 20:37:16 +0200

Hello,
I am a Windows 7 user, and I have recently wanted to record Enigma footage (I am using version 1.01), and to do so I need to enable window mode. However, every time I try to change the screen mode in Options, Enigma shuts down and remains in fullscreen mode on the next run of the game. There is no error message of any kind, just a shutdown of Enigma as soon as I hit back. This bug has only started occuring today, and the window mode worked perfectly before.
Is there a way to fix this other than reinstalling Enigma ?
Thank you.