[Enigma-devel] Enigma Level Editor Too Big? | Java Programmers wanted

From: Reece
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Level Editor Too Big? | Java Programmers wanted
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:23:41 -0600

Hello Enigma developers,

I am making a level editor for Enigma.
I need to know how much space on the computer screen real estate my Level Editor can use?
It would be nice to know what everyone's monitor sizes in pixels is?
My Level Editor currently has a minimum size of 1100x650 pixels.
Please let me know if this is too big! I might have to make it bigger depending on what happens with the program features.

I am also wondering if anyone knows how to program in Java?
If anyone does know how to program in Java. Would you like to help help me create my Level Editor? I have already gotten quite a ways into building my program, it would just be nice to have some help so I could get it done faster.

Reece