[Enigma-devel] Re : Fixes in Enigma Level Editor | Website Hosting | Int

From: Busser Alain
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re : Fixes in Enigma Level Editor | Website Hosting | Internet Blacklist
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:33:28 +0400

> *I am also wondering if nongu.org will host a website for Enigma Game

What's easy is that the Enigma developers put a link from enigma's web site to
your sourceforge project, but that's up to them only.

An other thing that we could do is to write articles like this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_%28video_game%29

only in other languages. I plan to write a french version where I will insist
on lua coding, but as you can see there is no german article, and the english
one is rather short...

Yours

Alain