Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma level editor

From: Reece
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma level editor
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 02:58:50 -0700

Thanks Alain!

-----Original Message-----
From: Busser Alain
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:44 AM
To: Reece
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re : Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma level editor

> I am also wondering what language Enigma was written in, and what
compilers
> were used to build it for the different operating systems.

As you can see here ( http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html#devel ) it
is written in c++ and compiled with gcc; the levels are programmed in lua,
not c++

> It might also help if I had a list of all the supported operating systems
> that Enigma runs on.

http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/download.html : Basically, Windows, Mac OS and
Linux. But Java is universal, so you won't need to handle these details

> For number 1: I had been wondering how I could use sourceforge to help
> coordinate my project.

I never tried but I guess you just need to create a project; then all the
people who want to join in just send a message

Good luck!

Alain