[Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: "HD" monitors

From: rayrwick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: "HD" monitors
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 03:02:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

You have probably noticed this already but I will mention it just in case you haven't or if I am doing something wrong.

When I chose "full screen" in Enigma on my new computer the display is full screen but because the monitor is "HD" the cells are not square.  (the poor marble looks like an egg)

If I am missing something maybe someone will tell me how to get as full a display as possible and still have square cells.

Or, if this is a problem that came from the unforeseen use of such wide screens for computers, maybe someone could add something to Enigma that would detect the wide format and pad one or both sides of the display with black to keep the playing surface in the right aspect ratio.  Maybe the extra space could have extra information in it such as the par, best score, number of OXYDs, etc... for the level.

Happy rolling,

Ray