Re: [Enigma-devel] "Level finished!" messages without mention of par

From: Roy McCoy
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Level finished!" messages without mention of par
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:04:40 +0200

Well, okay, I'm not worrying about changing other messages anymore, since it
was only the one that was bothering me and it's been adequately changed.

I'm now wondering, however, whether Esprit 36 is working. I would assume it was
if 38 people have solved it, but on the other hand there seem to be some
strange things about it - that the cherries weren't working, for a while, for
example. They make me invisible now, but being invisible doesn't enable me to
do anything I can't do when visible. I saw something about being invisible for
rotors, but I haven't seen any rotors on this level, just the wormholes at the
ends that only bounce from one end to the other. Can someone please advise?

Thanks,

Roy McCoy