Re: [Enigma-devel] Registration/Questions

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Registration/Questions
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:26:09 +0200

Hi,

> P.S. I registered and paid for Per.Oxyd, and now vaguely remember that
> there was a point in the series where you had to contact Meinolf and
> pay for the game before you could continue with the series - or
> something like that.

This may be true with the original Oxyd games. But our Enigma game
is in no way related to these Oxyd games beyond the fact that the
many basic game objects will work similar.

And you do not have to pay for anything, the game is entirely
open source and you can play *all* our levels for free.

> So I thought that was it, until I found the string

There exist a few levels which are very similar to some levels
contained in the old oxyd games. However, our levels are Enigma
levels and share nothing but the room layout. They are written
by our level autors from scratch. (Therefore the 'surprising' notice
in the levelfile header.)

> 2. I can't get to the oxyd at the lower right of "The Amazing Maze" in
> the déjà vu Oxyd set, and there's a message saying business hours are
> from 8 to 4. Could someone please explain this to me, whose business
> hours etc.? Do you have to call someone up during business hours to
> get a hint on how to reach the oxyd?

I don't know what was the idea behind this hint in the original game,
but with out level, you don't have to call anyone.

-- Raoul