Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:43:55 +1200

Alice Renken wrote, On 11/08/11 11:13 AM:
> Dear Enigma Gurus,
>
> I just upgraded my Mac Operating System to Lion, and I get the dreaded
> Spinning Beach Ball of Death when I attempt to open Enigma. Help!

I'm the one who has built the Mac versions of Enigma in the past. I haven't
upgraded to Lion yet, and I don't have a machine that I can spare to do the
upgrade until I'm sure that it will not interfere with some ongoing (not
Enigma) work. That might not be until there is a 10.7.1 that reassures me that
early version bugs have been found and fixed.

Is there anyone else with Mac enigma development experience who has Lion
already who can add some advice?

 Sidney