[Enigma-devel] Level Editor

From: Vas Vadum
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level Editor
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:29:42 -0600

I'd like to see an easy to use level editor for this game.  I havn't played it in ages but I do love it.  I saw it as one of the few games I can play on my flash drive operating system while I wait for a new hard drive so I got back into playing.  I was just hoping to see if it'd be at all possible to have a level editor built and for anything advanced like scripts or other than making blocks to match and ground to roll on there would be a scripts area for customising the standard map more or something.  I dunno, if you want me to describe what I'm thinking then reply but I doubt you guys would make a level editor so I don't want to explain the whole thing.