Re: Re : Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Pre Alpha - Revision 2089

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: Re : Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Pre Alpha - Revision 2089
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:01:07 +0200

Hi everyone,
I was wondering about the release status of Enigma 1.10.
Apparently my SVN checkout of revision 2100 has by now made it into Ubuntu; the bug report I used to keep it in Debian unstable-but-not-testing didn't affect Ubuntu, and they auto-synced the package 11 weeks ago. So it currently is included in Ubuntus "Maveric Meerkat". There were no bug reports either at Debian or Ubuntu so far.

best regards,
Erich Schubert