[Enigma-devel] polish translation file of Enigma

From: M. T.
Subject: [Enigma-devel] polish translation file of Enigma
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:36:18 +0000

Hey Enigma-folks!

I have a small question to you: Do you already have a polish translation of Enigma?
I noticed this entry on SVN, and I think someone is already working on it:

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/enigma-game/trunk/po/pl.po

But this file is empty there and there is still a lot of to translate!
I also wrote to this author of this file but still no answer.
I'm just translating the VLC Media Player into polish and I wanted to offer some help!
Ok, let me know how far the translation is and big thanks for this great remake of a classic game.

Have a nice day!
M.T

Mit Windows 7 wird online alles noch schneller und einfacher!