[Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Logic level

From: rayrwick
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Logic level
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:01:48 -0500

Hi Erich and Alain,

Your conversation about a "logic" level got me interested in trying to make one.  The attached level is not quite what you were talking about but it seems to work after a fashion.  The real problem seems to be reading the clues as they race past the document viewing area but this is the only way I could thing of presenting the text.  I used the mentioned logic problem of the Kings and their nick names as a test.  I hope I got the right solution.  The level is for Enigma 1.10.

As always, any comments, suggestions and critiques would be welcome.

Enjoy,
           Ray