[Enigma-devel] SDL 1.2.14 -- Mac OS X 10.3.9 support

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: [Enigma-devel] SDL 1.2.14 -- Mac OS X 10.3.9 support
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:11:48 +0200

in the last few days we have been checking the prerelease of SDL 1.2.14. It seems to run seamlessly under Linux. We got an important bug fixed for Windows and it looks as if Enigma should run on Windows 7 with this SDL release.

There have been major improvements for the Mac version of SDL 1.2.14. Please report for testing purposes any Mac-Enigma graphics related bugs that you are aware of in the current Enigma release.

SDL 1.2.14 will no longer support Mac OS X 10.3.9. We would have to ship a separate version linked with an older SDL release, if there would be remaining demand for it. Otherwise we would like to drop the support for 10.3.9, as it requires the maitenance of an additional development environment on an old PPC machine.

Greets,

Ronald