Re: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mismatch of state.xml and en igma.score

From: 204104
Subject: Re: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mismatch of state.xml and en igma.score
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 21:09:35 +0100

Hello, my user name is "Another". I submitted my scores a few months ago.

In the summer holidays, my computer (an iMac G5 with Mac OS 10.4.7) broke down. It was not possible to make a backup of my data. Fortunately, I could recover my enigma.score file from my mailbox. But my state.xml file was definitely lost.

I bought a new computer (an iMac with Mac OS 10.5.6) and I reinstalled Enigma (v1.01). Of course, Enigma generated a new state.xml file with a new user ID, which does not match with my enigma.score file.

Could you help me to keep my scores? I had solved 68% of the levels and I would be very annoyed to have to start from the beginning...

-- Another

Your old UserID was "76404B8610A02D66". I'm not 100% sure if it works, but try to set this manually in the state.xml file.

-- Raoul

It worked!

Thank you very much for your kindness and your quick answer! ;o)

-- Another