[Enigma-devel] Problems downloading the Installer

From: Diego Lesnock Gonçalves Lopes
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problems downloading the Installer
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

 While trying to download the installer for windows I receive the message that the files might be broken so I couldn't download it, maybe you could update the files in your site so we could download it. I'm curious to play this game.

 Regards.

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes