Re: [Enigma-devel] Sound

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Sound
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:11:01 +0200

Hi Anselm,

anselm meyer wrote:
Hi everyone,

I read sounds are incomplete and help is welcome.

Well, I can probably do something in this respect. Let me know what you need.

Please read the refman chapter 1.6. "User Sound Sets". Have a look at data/sound-defaults.lua to check which sounds are still missing in the main enigma soundset.

We would appreciate any sound effect additions that match the already existing ones in aspects of loudness and being decent enough when being played quite often.

But of course complete new soundsets are welcome, too.

It is very important for us that any contribution is free of other peoples rights and can be distributed under GPL2.

For any further technical request please report your Enigma testing environment.

Greets,

Ronald