Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife

From: Thomas Bernhardt
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:55:55 +0200

Hi all,

choosing the "best" symbol is quite difficult, because they all
look very good and useable.
My first choice is the "Ankh", as a symbol for "life",
the "heart" looks a little bit to lovely, but- why not:
Enigma as a story of "Romeo and Julia" ;-)
The "Smiley" is perhaps to popular and exchangeable,
the "+" seems to me much to "electronical".

Additional I have another idea for the extralife,
similar to the Ankh, but more in a "medicine" context:
ASCLEPIUS and the well known symbol of a serpentent wined staff
as a sign for marbles' recovery - if you like...

Best regards

Thomas