AW: [Enigma-devel] spanish translation

From: Lochmann, Andreas
Subject: AW: [Enigma-devel] spanish translation
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:53:41 +0100

Hi,

thanks for informing us.

Of course, we're willing to remove your name and email-address
from any site we can - but I don't know which site you mean?
We didn't post letters to the devel-mailinglist on a forum.
So I assume, you mistook the maillinglist-archive as a forum:
All mails send to this mailing list are automatically copied
into a public archive, available here:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/enigma-devel/
This shouldn't make a difference, as the mailinglist itself can
be attended by anyone. If you refer to another site, please give
us its URL.

Even if we remove your name from this archive, there are still
lots of mirrors and backup sites on the internet, which do nothing
else than copy all they can get. We don't have access to these
sites, hence we're not able to remove your name from these.

Concerning the email-address: Up to now I thought the address is
not shown by the archive. But this is only half of the truth -
one can retrieve the address by clicking on a button. Which means,
that it can't be copied automatically ...

Best,
Andreas