[Enigma-devel] State of Maemo port

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: [Enigma-devel] State of Maemo port
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:23:29 +0100

Hi,

after a long time i have decided to have a look at enigma again.
I am delighted to report that the current svn r1477 has working
sound under maemo again! Very, Very, VERY nice :-)

I am currently preparing an upload to the official maemo repository.
This also means that my modified source code of the maemo
port will be available via their servers for those who are interested
in the maemo specific changes.

Once some technical problems on nokias side are solved (their
autobuild mechanism ceased to work this weekend) the maemo
port should be immediately available.

Regards,
   Till