Re: [Enigma-devel] Error Home directory does not exist.

From: Andrew Larned
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Error Home directory does not exist.
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:28:17 -0500

Hi Andreas,

Yes, I am using an English version of Windows. I tried installing it with the full installer, the minimum installer, and the zip file alone, but no option worked enough to not give me the error message in the stderr.txt file. I didn't get any error message during the installation process, and do have full administrative rights on this computer.

Thanks for the help.
Andrew