Re: [Enigma-devel] Error running make (Enigma 1.10 svn 1248)

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Error running make (Enigma 1.10 svn 1248)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 16:01:08 +0200

Raoul wrote:
I've just downloaded SVN 1248. When running make I got the following error:

I can't reproduce this. I just compiled svn HEAD from scratch.
Did you recompile the whole sources?
Maybe it's a compiler/lib Problem?

It has been a problem with some unmaintained tools.

Please note that the tools that are just compiled by --enable-tools are currently not supported. Usually I do not use that flag and do not bother about arising incompatibilities.

Revision 1248 has been a major reengineering step with all over source code changes and great likelyhood of arising problems. Such critical patches are usually applied shortly after stable milestone revisions.

Greets,

Ronald