Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'

From: ged
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] connection refused on 'svn.berlios.de'
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:33:42 +0300

Krishnamurti Nunes пишет:
Hello,

I've been having a "connection refused" error while trying to update my copy of the source from enigma-game at 'svn://svn.berlios.de/' anonymously.

Could anybody take a look at that?

Regards,
Krishna
Hi, Krishnamurti Nunes.

If you first download your copy of current source code by this command (suppose that your are at your home directory, i.e. /home/nunes):

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/enigma-game/trunk

then to update your source code you need change directory to that, what you use
to download it first time (/home/nunes at my example) and type command:

svn update

Are you sure that you try this method? If so may be Berlios have been down some time.

--
With best regards, ged.