Re: [Enigma-devel] State of Maemo port

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] State of Maemo port
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 03:25:37 +0200

Hi,

Till Harbaum / Lists schrieb:
i am currently uploading the maemo port of the current svn r1161. I had
to disable sound this time, since for some unknown reason the arm compiled
port crashes in SDL_InitSubSystem(SDL_INIT_AUDIO).

I don't understand why this happens as it never happened before using the
same compilers/libs and it also doesn't happen with the x86 maemo port (which
is only for pc based testing as the real hardware always is arm based).

Hmm ... that's definitely not good.
Can you give me more information: Please use enigma --log
and write me where the crash happens, and the exact error
message (though it probably will be quite meaningless) if
possible. I assume there's no ddd or other debugger for
arm to create a backtrace for us ... ?

Greets,
Andreas