[Enigma-devel] LotM: Gods of Enigma 2

From: Ludmian Sedai
Subject: [Enigma-devel] LotM: Gods of Enigma 2
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:17:38 +0200

Hi,
I‘m sending you an article about the level Gods of Enigma 2 for the LotM
section of the site. Hope you’ll find it useful.
Also I’ve got a question for Enigma developers, related to the topic. Shall we
see any new levels from Moonpearl in Enigma 1.1. The two Gods of Enigma levels
are among the coolest in the game, and Laser Games is a really nice laser
puzzle (I gladly remember holding a world record for this level for some time
until it was beaten by you know whom :) ).

Greets,
Ludmian

Discover the new Windows Vista