[Enigma-devel] Fragile parameter parsing

From: Ronny Standtke
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Fragile parameter parsing
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:51:15 +0200

Hi all,

I was just trying out enigma 1.01 and noticed that it does not support
wide screen resolutions (e.g. 1280x800). Besides changing values from
within the program I tried editing the ~/.enigmarc.xml. When I set the
value for VideoMode to 4, enigma goes into an endless loop at startup.
I know, this is really a corner case, but enigma should be a little more
robust with respect to parameter parsing...

Greetings

Ronny Standtke