Re: [Enigma-devel] Correction BBE bugs in level submission

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Correction BBE bugs in level submission
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:38:12 +0100

Andreas Lochmann wrote:
please find attached an archive of your levels (as far as
I was able to step through these many mails), adapted
to the trunk-version. To be exactly: There is no "init"
for lasers, no "force" for wormholes and no "force" for
magnets. I simply commented them out.
I was not able to adapt "Red Cave", there's an "actor
horse without floor"-error which I don't understand
(the actors are set after the floor, I think?).

The BBE error on horse actors is explained in:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/enigma-devel/2008-03/msg00022.html

Thomas did correct it his last "Red Cave" posting, but the other BBE errors are still present in this level.

Greets,

Ronald