[Enigma-devel] Impossible registration

From: Constantineau, Ivan
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Impossible registration
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:45:03 -0400

Hi.

I have tried many times to register. Why is it impossible?
I used kaboum as a nick name and, I guess a good password, but still, I am
nor permitted to use this board. Why?.

I was many years ago (1993) a fan of Oxyd game (got my diploma...). I discovered yours and became
addicted too. But I would like to have some information about the level "Unfair", which is impossible to
do in my very little opinion. Unfortunately, I cannot discuss it with anyone.
(The fact that PAR takes more than 1 minute to solve the puzzle makes the level
insane. I would count in days the amount of time trying to solve it. The feeling of
being "impotent" (what CAN I DO to solve it) is important. Is that really what you try
to do? Sometimes, I feel that this level is there precisely for that: impotency.
But why is that so? Mystery.

Otherwise, the game is very interesting under many point of views. Computer skills
as well as maths skills. Hoping to see new levels!

Please answer me.

Ivan Constantineau
address@hidden