Re: [Enigma-devel] problem with email

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] problem with email
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:54:10 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
hello
I have tried to send a new level proposal
whith an email attachment,
but it doesnt work.

I checked your subscription and checked the list of postings hold for moderation, but I cannot see any reason for your problems. Please tell us if you received any error report. I hope that no spam filter anywhere inbetween your account and the mailing list eats up your level posting without notifing us.

if there is no help you cant get my creations and
I have to quit my enigma engagement!
So i hope to get an answer, how I woud be able
to send you my ideas, if You!! are interested.
I have done my best .
mecke

Please try to send your mail as an unformatted ASCII mail with the level as an attachment (add my account as CC as a fallback).

Greets,

Ronald